VCN- The General Department of Vietnam Customs (GDVC) has proposed the Department of Financial Informatics and Statistics (Ministry of Finance) to support the integration and testing of six online public services of the General Department to the National Public Service Portal.
|How does the implementation of the online public services of customs via National Public Service Portal work?|
|Customs public services integrated into the National Public Service Portal|
|Chart by Thai Binh.|
According to the GDVC, following the Ministry of Finance’s direction, the Customs sector is ready to connect six online public services to the National Public Service Portal, including:
1. Customs procedure for goods in and out of the port of transit;
2. Customs procedure for goods traded by the mode of border-gate transfer.
3. Customs procedure for establishment of check point at construction site, warehouseof construction site and manufacturing site.
4. Procedure for classification of machinery and equipment in form of completely built units and completely knocked down.
5. Procedure for classification of combined machines or combinations of machines under Chapters (84, 85 and 90) in the Vietnam export and import Classification Nomenclature.
6. Procedure for inspection of goods before customs declaration.
To connect the six procedures to the National Public Service Portal, the GDVC has proposed the Department of Financial Informatics and Statistics to support integration and testing.
Earlier, the GDVC connected the first two online public services to the National Public Service Portal, including “customs declaration cancellation” and “additional customs declaration”.
According to the plan, in the remaining months of this year, the GDVC will connect 60 online public services to the National Public Service Portal (including the six online public services).
Regarding the Customs’ online public services, the GDVC has provided 164 online public services at level 3 and level 4, accounting for 82% of Customs administrative procedures.
Among them, 158 Customs procedures have been provided online public services at level 4 (reaching 80%).
By Thai Binh/Ngoc Loan