Note: Our suggestion is for your reference only, not legally obligated
For your question, we would like to have below suggestions:
* For import proceduces:
- If you send good by postal services, we suggest you refer to Circular No. 49/2015/TT-BTC dated April 14, 2015, stipulating the customs procedure for mails, packages or parcels of goods exported or imported through postal services provided by authorized enterprises.
- If you send good via international air express delivery services, we suggest you refer to Circular No. 191/2015/TT-BTC dated November 24, 2015 of the Ministry of Finance providing for customs procedures for goods that are imported, transited through international express delivery service.
* For import policy:
- According to Law on Post No: 49/2010/QH12 dated 17/6/2010:
“Article 12. Articles and merchandise disallowed to be sent, accepted or transmitted through the post network
1. Articles and merchandise which are banned from circulation by Vietnamese law.
2. Articles and merchandise sent from Vietnam to foreign countries which are banned from export by Vietnamese law or from import by laws of countries of receipt.
3. Articles and merchandise sent from foreign countries to Vietnam which are banned from import by Vietnamese law.
4. Articles and merchandise which are banned from transmission by post under Vietnamese law or a treaty to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a contracting party.”
At the transport company has specified the banned items sent by post.
For detail information, please study the mentioned documents for reference. If you do not understand, please kindly contact with customs branch at border gate where you plan to declare customs for detail instruction.